In this episode of the Kurz Wind Podcast, we had on Jack Smodic – National Account Sales Executive
Industrial Lubricants – and Michael Blumenfeld – Research Associate Lubricants Technology – to discuss all things lubrication in Wind.
Our deep-dive covered:
- Basic principles of Wind Turbine lubrication.
- What makes Wind a challenging application to service.
- The characteristics of high-performing and highly reliable gear oils and greases.
- Common failure modes and how you could potentially prevent them.
- Industry trends as Wind Turbine manufacturers build their towers larger with higher MW output.
- The new Taylor Swift album (you heard it here first!).
To get in touch with this decorated group, reach out to Jack.
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jacksmodic/
Categorised in: Best Wind Industry Podcast - Kurz Wind Division
This post was written by Matt Passannante