Position Summary:This Business Development Representative- Wind Division– will report directly to the Wind Division’s Sales Manager. This position is responsible for inside sales efforts. This position would be primarily based out of their home.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Learn our Oracle Based NetSuite system and be able to:
- Complete Order Entry and Quote Entry for Sales Orders.
- Detail Oriented is Necessary
- Must be willing to follow up on tasks until completion. Both internally and externally.
- Willing, Able, and Interested to Learn Basic Technical Aspects of Wind Products.
- Think Outside of the Box. The team’s mentality is “the best idea wins,” and we are always trying to improve our processes and procedures to maximize efficiencies/effectiveness. Your honest opinions matter and be listened to.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently and remotely under guidelines from management.
- Must have the ability to function in a fast pace environment – multitasking and prioritizing are essential.
- Must have a customer service mentality. Being accessible and responsive to our customers is critical.
- Must be resourceful & honest
- Must possess solid verbal and written communication skills
- Have a team player mentality.
- Preferred Level of Education: College Degree is Preferred. Minimal experience is High School Diploma.
- Wind Industry Experience is preferred but not necessary. Willingness to learn and adjust to rapidly changing industries is critical.
- 3 years+ experience in Sales and Customer Service preferred but not necessary. Personality/ attitude are key.
- High-level experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel is preferred.